10 Ocak 2017 Salı

Funny

Now I have to sleep despair trip. No sleep, no sleep, no sleep. What do I do? "I do not think I'm sleeping right in the right direction. The doctor could not just because my atheist friend could not swear. He has been studying medicine for 6 years now and sells it for wholesale. Do you have a partner with your wife if you asked the man? There is something on the same day evıendik   All the husbands are the same, you can not tell from each other if the faces are different. Anonymous I am speaking to the girl who gave me the Iaf, you have your father and your father. We want an unending charge, a love that does not go away, a reading without exam. I want an operator so that when you call the customer service, you close it, I want it. I do not think your girlfriend does not make you a pretty bastard, I mean cut it. If a woman says, "I want to get out of my life," she wants to go, not her. Beikide wants you to go. Women are hard to figure out ... One of the girls wrote in the facebook wall that "crab-biting woman is not good at all and she does not like it." Lan is hauling the other sign of the horoscope. Now why is Iisa tabaos so much love monaiyorum mona; The woman is not talking, man. You're the door man in WC. Someone tries to come in and open the door, can not open it and asks "doiu?" "He is empty. I shut the door, I did not make air. " I said, "My new car is so beautiful." "If you put your goals in it, work very hard, and do your job well, you can do better in the next year." I expect the curiosity of the person I can comfortably do next to the mirror I made. What is giving the newborn child the name "kamuran"? The boy is officially up for life at 35. While the girl from the hairdresser is having a lot of self-confidence, the boy from the barber calls the shortest way to go home. Sitting is the only thing that succeeds is chicken. I want to marry a good-looking lady. Deiiye loves you every day, deiin loves you every day

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder