10 Ocak 2017 Salı

Comedy

You know you, you; If you do not know you, they will blow you away. We have only one partner with my husband, and we are married the same day. Grabbing the wind, you will fall in love with the passing of the dust. We met yesterday with old friends. We talked about the old days. Then collect the biographical picture, but we did not have the ball. If you come to the world who has come to the world, come to the school with plenty of blasphemy. Love is a sweet dream in a child, a beautiful hooliganism in a youth, legal marriage in middle age, chattering in old age, old ageism is overwhelming. The difference between the judge and the referee is what happens inside one, the other outside. The black pound is our land in our november. If there is no room for me in my heart, my beauty does not matter to me, I go in the morning. What you call a man. Will you fit in the arm, hit the wall will stick.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder